This past week has been super fun! Not as busy as September was and it included some
good time with friends and family.
C. and I on a hayride at the pumpkin farm with my MOMS Club. J. will get to go with her preschool (without me bc I have to teach yoga that day) so it was just a special day for C. and I.
J. and Jeremiah roasting cherry tomatoes on the backyard campfire. We invited some friends over with about 2 hour notice and a few were able to make it! They brought their kids (all our local friends have kids...) and we had a very nice outdoor dinner and fun in the dark. The kids got to see stars again. It's usually still light out when they go to bed but the fall is here!
Soccer is going well. We've taken to running around and playing with the soccer ball as a family after practices and games, which is J.'s favorite part of the sport (she still usually can't keep up with the ball). C. patiently watches the game, eager for it to be over so she can play too (and mostly that we will then get up and play with her). I'm proud of J. for continuing to go out on the field when coach needs a player but I don't think running sports are her forte yet.
We've been totally into fall this week. We keep track of certain trees along our usual routes to watch them changing colors and we now have 4 painted pumpkins, one carved jack0lantern, and one big bowl of fresh roasted seeds. We played in various versions of halloween costumes from our bin today. And we've been planting bulbs for spring and harvesting the last of the garden tomatoes this week too. Happy Autumn!
No comments:
Post a Comment