Another issue is that I'm split between two different locations right now and neither is a yoga studio so I have to take my supplies with me each time. This is a lot of extra time needed packing and unpacking the car before and after class. And of course I'm doing all this with two little ones under foot, which is tough. I'm hoping that they'll fall into a pattern soon so that they'll let me do what I need to do and they can play with the toys or color or whatever I have for them there.
Additionally, I'm glad I'm doing these free classes. I'm learning so so much and still forgetting some of the things that I practice. Little things, like a missed pose here or there, or forgetting some of the key things that I wanted to mention. I also keep forgetting to end class the right way and I slipped into some self-doubtful talk which I know better than to say as part of class. I don't think it's lack of preparation or lack of presentness. I put a ton of energy into both of those. I think it's just that I need more practice so that these little things become a part of my regular flow.
Best Moment of the Day:
A good yoga class. Plus how excited J. was when I told her that her daddy was going to help in her classroom today (he took the afternoon off to be with her at her preschool Halloween party). Plus some little kisses and giggles with C. in our quiet moments between all the craziness. And the roofing crew is finishing up! Fingers crossed for no leaks this weekend!
Worst Moment of the Day:
The distraction and heartbreak of hearing that my brother isn't doing any better with his life than he was a few weeks ago. Sigh. And also that my other brother was laid off from his construction job 2 weeks ago. He's such a good kid and a hard worker. I'm going to write his resume next.
Thoughts of the Day:
Now that this Baby Yoga Class is behind me, I've just got to finish work on the parade prep and we'll be done! The parade itself does not cost much money, but we had to get all of our banners, cards, t-shirts, and signs made in order to have them at the parade. That took a lot of work. Now it's looking to be cold and rainy on Sunday so it might all be a lot crappier than we hoped. We're throwing a pizza party here after the parade as a fun thank you for people that came out to walk with us. Then we have a whole week before Jeremiah and I are both home in the evening together again. THEN as a reward for hard work we start to watch the next season of LOST (on my laptop, thank you Heather Jackson!). And we also head to NC for the week of Thanksgiving, which will bring us a break from scheduling, a house we don't have to clean or repair, some solid time together, and a vacation complete with babysitters- the Grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment