Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Earth Day for us coincided with J.'s field trip at school! Jeremiah went in to work very very late so that he could come with us.  We are now exhausted bc it was so much fun! The weather was perfect, we like the other families at her school who were there with us, and the kids really appreciated seeing everything!

The kids were wild!  J. loved being there with all her classmates, family, and her teacher!

C. probably doesn't ever remember being at the zoo before. She was amazed at the whole thing!

We all had a nice time together as a family, playing together.  Jeremiah and I traded kids a lot so we could all have special moments together like this.

Yeah, I was there too.

We did all the classic Baltimore Zoo things. Loved it! We were all zonked afterwards. Sadly, Jeremiah had to head back to work. I met with a friend to do a plant exchange and so I had to do some hefty planting before the sun went down. Tomorrow starts "The Zone" where I can do nothing but manage the preschool gardening project all weekend (despite the rain) and manage my massive eco festival all week (despite the rain).  

See you on the other side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment